Outbound Sales Manager
The Outbound Sales Manager is responsible for generating new season ticket, mini plan, single game and group sales revenue for all four ticketed sports. This position is responsible for oversight of a student sales team with the primary objective of building relationships and generating revenue for Ole Miss Athletics through outbound phone calls, face-to-face meetings and cultivation of prospective clientele. This position has the responsibility to enhance fan experience through building customer relationships and providing excellent customer service through communication tailored to benefit the specific needs of each customer. Occasionally this position solicits philanthropic gifts; as well as, manages existing accounts and renewals.
• Serve as an outbound sales leader in the development of season, mini plan, single game and group ticket sales plans for the athletics department.
• Make a minimum of 60 outbound calls daily.
• Manage a student sales team including the hiring, onboarding, and continuous development of the staff.
• Build and distribute strategic call campaigns and monitor results through customized reporting in Salesforce.
• Oversee the development of monthly, quarterly, and annual outside sales programs and goals including identifying prospective clientele
• Monitor the of effectiveness of the training programs.
• Implement and execute ticket sales plans designed to meet or exceed the annual revenue goals set forth by the organization.
• Increase ticket sales revenue with a primary focus on season tickets, specifically premium seating tickets, single game and group sales for all four ticketed sports: Football, Men’s Basketball, Women’s Basketball and Baseball.
• Actively seek new revenue streams including the cross selling of multiple sports, up-selling existing clients and marketing to new audiences.
• Maintain and manage database of clients and prospects by organizing accounts in Salesforce and creating new lead generation opportunities and call lists.
• Coordinate with members of ticket operations, development and marketing staffs with regards to the development, execution and maintenance of a multi-faceted sales calendar.
• Proactively create opportunities for new business through up-selling opportunities and referrals from existing customers.
• Work home games during the seasons and outside events as scheduled.
• Market/promote the growth of the Outbound Sales Team.
• Maintain institutional integrity through the compliance with NCAA, SEC, and University policies, rules, and regulations.
This list of duties and responsibilities is not intended to be all-inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties or responsibilities as necessary.
Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field from an accredited four-year college or university
Minimum of 1-2 years of college athletics experience or equivalent to described duties.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Ability to communicate effectively in both oral and written form
• Passion for sales and the willingness to learn and develop the skills
• Self-starter with strong work ethic, high attention to detail and strong time management skills
• Ability to handle difficult and stressful situations with professional composure
• Ability to build and maintain effective interpersonal relationships
• Experience with Paciolan and Salesforce software preferred
• Ability to recognize, analyze and solve a variety of problems
• Ability to effectively plan, delegate and supervise the work of others.
• Ability to lead, motivate, develop and train others
• Commitment to the University’s core values
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter HERE