Football Parking Information
All parking passes must be requested for $150 through the Ole Miss Ticket Office by the March 31st deadline. Parking passes will be assigned to members based on their priority points and priority point rank with the Ole Miss Athletics Foundation. The number of passes each member can purchase will be based on their annual gift to the football priority seating fund as follows:
|Annual Football Contribution||# of Passes|
*Complimentary passes will be given to suite (4) and skybox holders (3) as well as Car Dealers (1 per car)
- All parking spaces will be re-allocated every season.
- All passes must be purchased for $150 by the March 31, 2018 deadline.
- All parking passes are subject to availability based on priority points. Last year, the priority point cutoff for parking was 16 points, but that cutoff point varies from year to year.
How To Order
1. Online – you can purchase parking passes during a new order or renewal through your online account at OleMissTix.com by March 31, 2018.
2. Renewal Form – paper renewal forms will be mailed out the first week of February from the Ole Miss Athletics Ticket Office. There is a designated area on the form for purchasing parking passes. Please return your completed form by the deadline of March 31, 2018.
3. Phone – you can purchase parking passes over the phone by calling 662-915-7159 and speaking with an Ole Miss Athletics representative. Please try to call before the deadline, as phone lines are very busy on March 31, 2018. We are happy to help you with your parking order anytime in February or March.
Each member will have the opportunity to select the location of their purchased football parking pass through the OleMissSeats.com virtual seat and parking selection platform. All fans who purchase season tickets and/or parking prior to the March 31, 2018 deadline will be given a unique date and time to go in and select their parking location. Appointments will be scheduled in May-June based on priority point totals calculated on April 1, 2018. A staff member will be glad to assist you in the selection process via appointment or donor request however requests are not guaranteed and may not be fulfilled until 48 hours after your unique date and time. We highly encourage you to sign in and use OleMissSeats.com for this process and timely selection of your parking location. For more information, please click here.
RV/ Motorhome Parking
RV parking is allowed on the Ole Miss campus in designated areas only on home football weekends. These designated areas feature water, electric, and cable hook-ups and are available only at specific times. RV parking on campus is strictly prohibited outside of these designated times and locations.
Season RV passes are sold on a season basis to donors of the Ole Miss Athletics Foundation. All spaces have been sold out for the last several years. If you would like to be added to the waiting list, please email the Ole Miss Athletics Foundation at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Additional RV parking on campus is available through Campus Recreation and Intramurals. Information may be found by clicking here. Other options include area state parks and businesses opening their space up for RV parking.
2018 Football Parking Map
For more information, call 662-915-7159 or click here to chat live with an Ole Miss representative.