Men’s Basketball Parking
Parking with a Pass
- Season parking passes can be purchased through the Ole Miss Ticket office for $100.
- The right to request basketball season parking passes is a benefit of Ole Miss Athletics Foundation members. Eligibility to request a season parking passes is based on the following criteria:
|Basketball Priority Seating Contribution
||Parking Pass Eligibility
|$50 – $4,999
||1 season parking pass
|$5,000 – $9,999
||2 season parking passes
|$10,000 and above
||3 season parking passes
- All donors who signed a capital gift agreement (CGA) in a premium club area will receive one parking pass on a complimentary basis. This pass will be assigned in the parking garage connected to the south end of the Pavilion. If a donor qualifies for additional parking (based on the table above), additional passes must be requested through the ticket office for $100. Any additional parking passes will allocated based on the donor’s blue priority points ranking.
- The parking map below indicates the parking options for season parking passes. Please bear in mind that the University enforces parking permit requirements 8:00 am to 5:00 pm Monday through Friday and enforces all ADA and other parking regulations 24 hours per day. This is necessary due to the agreement in place between University Parking and Transportation and Rebel Athletics which calls for parking to be available for faculty, staff, students and visitors during normal business hours (8:00 am to 5:00 pm, Monday through Friday).
- There are no reserved spots in any permit parking lot, including the garage. All permit parking is first-come, first-served to those who have a gameday pass.
- Season basketball parking will be re-allocated annually similar to the process used for football.
- ADA Parking: The parking garage has 17 ADA stalls for use on gameday. You must have an Ole Miss gameday parking pass and a state-issued ADA credential to park in ADA stalls during athletics events. You must display a state-issued ADA parking credential any time you park in stalls marked with ADA signage on the Ole Miss campus. Violators are subject to citation and possible tow.
Parking without a Pass
- Suggested non-business hour and weekend parking is Lot 7, Lot 5, Lot B, Tad Smith Lots, and Lot C (see map above for “Open Parking”).
- All vehicles must be legally parked in a stall. Parking on sidewalks, grass areas, and fire lanes is not permitted.
- ADA Parking: Additional ADA parking is located at the Track facility parking lot on Hill Drive. This area includes a courtesy shuttle that will take those requiring assistance to and from the Pavilion. The Track lot ADA stalls are FREE to park in, but you must present a state-issued ADA parking credential to access this lot for home men’s basketball games. An ADA credential is required to park in any ADA stall on campus.